[TYPO3-english] Big memory issue. Limit = 128M

Neil Haskins nhaskins at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 01:25:25 CET 2009

I'm getting an error in my backend (not in frontend)

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate 379401920 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

"tried to allocate" can be anywhere from just over the "allowed memory
size" to 500MB+. I first saw this error just after my host transfered me
to a new server, so I think it may be related, but I'm not certain.
I've also noticed that "info/Speaking Url Management" and
"info/Localization overview" are completely blank. Everything else works
fine as far as I've seen.
I've uninstalled what extensions I wasn't using, and I uninstalled and
then reinstalled RealURL, but I still get the error.
Any ideas? (is there anyway to track what is using PHP memory?)

Thanks everyone