[TYPO3-english] Special requitements for graphical headline

Tomas Mrozek mail at cascaval.com
Tue Feb 3 11:37:37 CET 2009

> I tried you Code and it works well, if there's only one word in the title.

Yes, because it takes the first character of the title, renders it and
then renders the rest of the title differently.

It's because I didn't read your post properly. I thought that you want
only the first character of the whole title to be rendered differently
(something like a fancy first letter of a chapter in book).

I currently don't know how to achieve what you want. Sorry.

Tomas Mrozek