[TYPO3-english] Antwort: Re: Problems accessing flexform values from second pagetype (mvc with lib/div)

andreas.lappe at konplan.com andreas.lappe at konplan.com
Mon Feb 2 15:44:31 CET 2009

Hey Peter,

        I'm sorry, it seems I just picked a broken revision. Before, we
had plugin.tx_siwiki_controllers_siwiki.configurations named
temp.tx_siwiki.configurations.

Thanks for reading it so watchful

Andy

Von:
Peter Russ <"peter,russ"@4many.net>
An:
typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
Datum:
02.02.2009 15:40
Re: [TYPO3-english] Problems accessing flexform values from second
pagetype (mvc with lib/div)