[TYPO3-english] Looking for an extension

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Sun Feb 1 11:41:57 CET 2009

Christian Tardif schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm looking in the extension repository, but can't find exactly what I
> want. Maybe that with the looooooong list, I've bypassed the one I'm
> looking for..  :-)
>
> I'm building a site for a non-profit organization, which gets the money
> needed from their sponsors. And, as sponsors, they want to be visible.
> So I need an extension that would allow to display a list of sponsors
> with information (Address, what they do, website, email-addr, ans so
> on). Ideally, I would like it to be searchable from their description,
> or from a list of definable keywords, of categories...

Why don't you just insert simple "Text with Image" elements. The name
of the Sponsor + their logo ...

and if you have a search (indexed search) on your site, they will also
be indexed.

I do not know why there should be an extra extension for that ;)
If you would like to have keywords, etc, you could simply add a text in
add a headline with type "invisible" - which will be rendered with
display: none (I hope). But as indexed_search doesn't know about CSS's
display:none it will index also this invisible "keywords" without any
objections ...

greets,
Bernhard