[TYPO3-english] Looking for an extension

Christian Tardif christian.tardif at servinfo.ca
Sun Feb 1 01:01:05 CET 2009

Hi all,

I'm looking in the extension repository, but can't find exactly what I
want. Maybe that with the looooooong list, I've bypassed the one I'm
looking for..  :-)

I'm building a site for a non-profit organization, which gets the money
needed from their sponsors. And, as sponsors, they want to be visible.
So I need an extension that would allow to display a list of sponsors
with information (Address, what they do, website, email-addr, ans so
on). Ideally, I would like it to be searchable from their description,
or from a list of definable keywords, of categories...

Does it exists?

Thanks,

Christian...
**