[TYPO3-english] menu not disappearing with Templavoila(?)

La Farge Douglas doug at gcnpublishing.com
Tue Dec 22 22:38:15 CET 2009

Hi Phil,

thank you for the reply.

To answer your initial question as to why I use this JS - when I took my current position as a T3 developer for my company this is what we used (two years ago). So I inherited the said scripts.

I've considered switching and the bugs you mention may be the final impetus for doing so.

This menu looks like it does what we want (does it allow for a back ground image at the top level)?
http://www.cssplay.co.uk/menus/anywidth2.html

My question - and where I'm sure I'd get stuck is how to roll it out as a Typo3 TScript template.  might you have an example of that?

thank you,
doug