[TYPO3-english] Check if an area doesn't contain elements

Jeppe Donslund jeppe at donslund.net
Thu Dec 17 07:13:00 CET 2009

Hi Loek.

I have tried to put your code into my DS.

<field_bottom_element_1 type="array">
	<tx_templavoila type="array">
		<title>Bundelement 1</title>
		<sample_data type="array">
			<numIndex index="0"></numIndex>
		</sample_data>
		<eType>ce</eType>
		<oldStyleColumnNumber type="integer">1</oldStyleColumnNumber>
		<eType_EXTRA type="array">
			<objPath>lib.btm_elm_1</objPath>
		</eType_EXTRA>
		<TypoScript><![CDATA[
			lib.btm_elm_1 = COA
			lib.btm_elm_1 {
			  10 = RECORDS
			  10 {
			    source.current = 1
			    tables = tt_content
			    stdWrap {
			      required = 1
			      wrap = <!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin--> | <!--TYPO3SEARCH_end-->
			      ifEmpty.cObject < lib.element1
			    }
			  }
			}
		]]></TypoScript>
	</tx_templavoila>
	<TCEforms type="array">
		<label>Bundelement 1</label>
		<config type="array">
			<type>group</type>
			<internal_type>db</internal_type>
			<allowed>tt_content</allowed>
			<size>5</size>
			<maxitems>200</maxitems>
			<minitems>0</minitems>
			<multiple>1</multiple>
			<show_thumbs>1</show_thumbs>
		</config>
	</TCEforms>
</field_bottom_element_1>

Have I written it in the right place?

And the lib.element1 is define in the Template as this:

lib.element1 = COA
lib.element1 {
    10 = RECORDS
    10.dontcheckPid = 1