[TYPO3-english] mailform wizard in my own extension

Tomas Havner tomas.havner at kansli.lth.se
Tue Dec 15 13:30:12 CET 2009

Hi Francois,

Thanks for your answer. What I got so far is:

<bodytext>
   <TCEforms>
    <label>hhh</label>
    <config>
     <type>text</type>
     <cols>40</cols>
     <rows>10</rows>
     <default></default>
     <wizards>
     <forms>
      <type>script</type>
      <title>Forms wizard</title>
      <script>wizard_forms.php?special=formtype_mail</script>
      <notNewRecords>0</notNewRecords>
      <enableByTypeConfig>0</enableByTypeConfig>
      <icon>wizard_forms.gif</icon>
      <params>
       <xmlOutput>0</xmlOutput>
      </params>
     </forms>
     </wizards>
    </config>
   </TCEforms>
  </bodytext>

in my flexform. It generates the wizard but fails to display the form in the
textbox and when I save the form it saves the whole xml-file.

What am I missing?!

Thanks again

Tomas
news:mailman.1.1260269663.9478.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...