[TYPO3-english] mailform wizard in my own extension

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Dec 8 11:53:16 CET 2009

Hi,

> I would like to use the mailform wizard in my own extension. The one that is
> used in the mailform content element. Is this possible?

You sure can. All you have to do is to call
tslib_content::cObjGetSingle() with the appropriate parameters. If
you're in a pibase-based plugin, this would be something like:

$this->cObj->cObjGetSingle('FORM', $config);

where $config is the FORM config as per the TSref. This could come from
you own extension's TS or something that you prepare on the fly
according to the internal logic of your extension.

HTH

--

Francois Suter