[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 TCEFORMS in own extension

David Bruchmann typo3-en at bruchmann-web.de
Sun Dec 13 16:41:19 CET 2009

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von:        Bernhard Kraft <kraftb at think-open.at>
Gesendet:   Sonntag, 13. Dezember 2009 15:47:57
An:         typo3-english at lists.typo3.org
CC:
Betreff:    Re: [TYPO3-english] TYPO3 TCEFORMS in own extension

> I do not know how you handled the data submitted from the TCEform, but I
> assume you used t3lib_tcemain for this. It is better to use
> typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/class.tslib_fetce.php instead.
>
> Probably this can solve your problems.

Hi,

I've just searched for an example for usage of tslib_fetce and searched
in (actual) versions of tt_products and tt_guest because these
extensions are mentioned in the class.
"Regrettable" (from point of example) the current versions don't use
tslib_fetce anymore.

The class is quite simple to understand, only the function start is a
little bit complicated. Nevertheless, when someone knows an extension
using the class I'd appreciate a hint.

Thanks
David