[TYPO3-english] Typo3 4.3.1 crash extension manager

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Wed Dec 9 18:24:05 CET 2009

Hy,

Take phpmyadmin and logically sort the queries.
If type changes are not permitted remove the key temporarly and compare
the database again after changing the type, than you will get your keys
back.
That worked for me. - No problem so far.

Perhaps the SQL Manager should remove PRIMARY and INDEX keys if this
fields should be changed, as such changes are not permitted with all
mysql engines while a field is an INDEX.

It seems that TYPO3 doesn't sort the queries in a logical order, which
is okay for admin's isn't it ;)

Best Regards

Kay