[TYPO3-english] Using GPVar with pagebrowse ext

Walter Seeberger walk2moon at gmx.de
Tue Aug 25 13:22:46 CEST 2009

Hello List,

has anyone some experiences with using GPVar in the TS of Dmitry's pagebrowse extension?

I need something like this to have my GPVars on every page of the resultBrowser...

plugin.tx_pagebrowse_pi1 {

	# USER_INT support
	includeLibs = EXT:pagebrowse/pi1/class.tx_pagebrowse_pi1.php
	userFunc = tx_pagebrowse_pi1->main

	# Template file
	templateFile = {$plugin.tx_pagebrowse_pi1.templateFile}

	# Extra parameters to the query string. Must start with & if not empty
	extraQueryString = &test={GPVar:test}
}

Unfortunately this doesn't work at all. Some better suggestions?

Thanks and best regards.
Walter