[TYPO3-english] How to add/save Basis templates in SysFolder?

Daniel ardan at gmx.net
Mon Aug 24 22:20:49 CEST 2009

Hello,

I recently started using Typo3 and have a question:

My root site-template has gotten really big (TS-setup field) and I read
that I can create Basis Templates for different TS-setups (like one
basis template to configure my menu, and one basis template to configure
plugins) and include them in my root template.

I read that I could create a Sysfolder and store those new templates
there, and then go to my root-template and include them under "Include
basis template".

BUT:
HOW do I create those new profiles in my SysFolder (I created one named
"templates")

Please advise :-)