[TYPO3-english] RTE won't work after Typo3 update to version 4.2.8

David Bruchmann typo3-en at bruchmann-web.de
Wed Aug 12 10:39:35 CEST 2009

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von:        Wolfgang Qual <Wolfgang.Qual at muenchen.de>
Gesendet:   Mittwoch, 12. August 2009 10:21:56
An:         TYPO3 English <typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de>
CC:
Betreff:    [TYPO3-english] RTE won't work after Typo3 update to version
4.2.8

> 4) Unfortunately, this did not solve the problem. The error message still appears.

Have a look at the new Error-Message, if really the same file is missed.
I had a script to unpack the files on server but remarked that long
filenames (including path) have exactley the described result:
some filenames are cut, most of them in filepath of RTE.
So there have been several files I had to rename.

Best regards
David