[TYPO3-english] RTE won't work after Typo3 update to version 4.2.8 (SOLVED)

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at muenchen.de
Wed Aug 12 16:27:35 CEST 2009

Dear David, list.
the new installation is running, RTE works fine! To you all: thank you
very much! The last hint from David brought the solution: the error
message described _another_ missing file (but I was blind - I fear that
I have to say this). The cropped file-names were caused by the
tar-program of the solaris machine. Therefore, the administrator used
the GNU-tar appliation to unpack the typo3 installation sources. This
worked - no cropping. No problems.
Afterwards, I started the installation tool again - worked. Really,
really great.

Best regards.
Wolfgang

--David Bruchmann schrieb:
> [...]

	*Wolfgang Qual

* *Referat für Gesundheit und Umwelt*
Umweltschutz
Umweltvorsorge
RGU-UW 11

Bayerstraße 28a
80335 München

Telefon +49 - 89 - 233 - 4 77 17
Telefax +49 - 89 - 233 - 4 77 05

http://www.muenchen.de/umweltatlas
uw11.rgu at muenchen.de
Bitte beachten Sie die Hinweise zur elektronischen
Kommunikation mit der Landeshauptstadt München:
http://www.muenchen.de/ekomm