[TYPO3-english] 4.3 back end login

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Wed Aug 12 05:19:06 CEST 2009

Hi Simon
Experiment with these settings here
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['BE']['lockIP'] = '0';
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['BE']['lockSSL'] = '0';
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['FE']['lockIP'] = '0';
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SYS']['devIPmask'] = '*';
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SYS']['doNotCheckReferer'] = '0';
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SYS']['lockingMode'] = '';

Another possibility might work doing this:
set the compatibility mode of the session table in MYSQL to 4.*
There seems to be a problem with MySQL5 sometimes

Andi