[TYPO3-english] 4.3 back end login

Simon Browning simon at stwdesign.com
Tue Aug 11 16:06:14 CEST 2009

Andreas Becker wrote:
> What kind of login error, what is it telling you?
> Disable IP loggin - it is set to 4 and if you are on a loadbalanced system
> you might face problems in changing IPs so set it to 0 and check again
>
> Andi
>

> On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 1:07 AM, Simon Browning <simon at stwdesign.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm having issues with the backend login on 4.3 alpha3.
>>
>> In the install tool, in interfaces I've enabled set it to: frontend,
>> backend.
>>
>> Now when I try to log in to the back end, if I leave it at Front End, it
>> logs me into the back end, and if I select Backend, the page immediately
>> redirects to a login error page.

As soon as I select backend (I don't have to enter anything, just select
it in the dropdown), I get:
---
Login-error or session timed-out

No user logged in! Sorry, I can't proceed then!

(You must have cookies enabled!)

If your session has just timed-out, you may
click here to re-login.
---

Did you mean ip logging or locking?  I set iplock to 0, it made no
difference.

Thank you.

Simon