[TYPO3-english] staticUpload: SCP

Jan Jochum Okkema janjochum at okkema.net
Fri Aug 7 10:30:53 CEST 2009

Hi,

I installed both the services 'staticUpload: SCP' (dkd_staticupload_scp)
and 'staticUpload: Rsync' (staticuploadrsync) with the extensions
dkd_tools and dkd_staticupload. I have trouble installing the services.

The documentation claims "After the extension “staticUpload: SCP” has
been installed make sure that the upload service is activated." This
means the service should be available in d.k.d Static Upload after
installing, and before configuring. Both on my system both services (scp
en rsync) are unavailable. Does anyone have experience with these
extensions?

I do have rsync en scp installed and available at command line, and php
can execute them, I tested.
Documentation of staticUpload: rsync is here:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/staticuploadrsync/1.0.0/view/toc/0/

I hope anyone can help me install them correctly.

Thanks,
Jan Jochum