[TYPO3-english] staticUpload: SCP

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Sat Aug 8 00:12:03 CEST 2009

On 07.08.09 10:30, Jan Jochum Okkema wrote:

> I hope anyone can help me install them correctly.

we wrote those extensions some years ago for another typo3 version.
i am not sure if there are issues with xclasses in that extensions.

does the service appear in the dkd_tools module?
if not then it is a problem in the module. can you look for more debug info?

as allways more information about the oecosystem on your server, setup
etc would help to troubleshoot.

last remark. if you find an error - patch it and send it to me.
i will take care to update the exts.

olivier