[TYPO3-english] Fe_login - keeping extra parameters prior to logging in

Simon J simonj at removethis!mail.dk
Thu Aug 6 22:31:23 CEST 2009

Simon J skrev:
> Simon J skrev:
>> Simon Justesen skrev:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> How do you get FE-Login to preserve parameters?  I can login, but
>>> would like to keep the a set of extra parameters that were in the
>>> querystring prior to logging in.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Simon
>>
>> Anyone? :)
>
> Perhaps I should elaborate on the topic. When I set felogin to stay at
> it's own page after login. Url parameters are correctly passed.  But if
> it is changed so it redirects to another page, url parameters are lost.
>
> plugin.tx_felogin_pi1.preserveGETvars = all
>
> is already set

I fixed it, pretty simple when I got hang of the code - maybe not the
prettiest solution, but it works - changed line 125-127 into:

				$prevUrl = t3lib_div::getIndpEnv('HTTP_REFERER');
				$addParams = strstr($prevUrl,'&tx_');
				header('Location:
'.t3lib_div::locationHeaderUrl($this->redirectUrl.$addParams));

Simon