[TYPO3-english] Fe_login - keeping extra parameters prior to logging in

Simon J simonj at removethis!mail.dk
Thu Aug 6 02:08:26 CEST 2009

Simon J skrev:
> Simon Justesen skrev:
>> Hi,
>>
>> How do you get FE-Login to preserve parameters?  I can login, but
>> would like to keep the a set of extra parameters that were in the
>> querystring prior to logging in.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Simon
>
> Anyone? :)

Perhaps I should elaborate on the topic. When I set felogin to stay at
it's own page after login. Url parameters are correctly passed.  But if
it is changed so it redirects to another page, url parameters are lost.

plugin.tx_felogin_pi1.preserveGETvars = all

is already set