[TYPO3-english] pdf thumbnails how???

jaco graaff jaco at spacexplorer.co.za
Wed Aug 5 00:09:03 CEST 2009

ok - i see the problem was when i use css-filelinks extension I loose
the option choose between layout 1 - 2 - 3

without css-filelinks layout 2 and 3 option in filelinks renders the
thumb of pdf - I do not know how to change the size of this thumb -

but then o want my list to be Horisontally laid out and not in a table
wrapped in <TR> - since filelink is hardcoded and i cant change the wrap
in typoscript - how can i bring the thumbnails of files back into
css-filelink layout

AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH - again one of those issues which takes me days to
sort out -

thanks -

Jaco