[TYPO3-english] pdf thumbnails how???

jaco graaff jaco at spacexplorer.co.za
Mon Aug 3 14:29:12 CEST 2009

I seem to be able to get to the thumbnails when I use the image-list
content object - I can select the PDFs through the file-select dialogue
- thumbnails are then placed in the front-view - selcting the images can
work automatically with click-enlarge - I can also use the linklist
dialogue to create links to the actual pdf files with click-enlarge

This is unluckily not an ideal solution to give to my client who will be
updating the site
Do anyone know how to use the pdf-thumbs with a link-list or if there
exist a plugin that already does this

thx

Jaco