[TYPO3-english] Problem with mount point pagetype and indexed_search

Caroline Letaconoux caroline at in-cite.net
Tue Apr 28 14:25:59 CEST 2009

Hello everyone,

I have created two different websites with the same TYPO3 (version 4.1.6).
I'm using mount point pagetype to display content from Site #1 in Site
#2, keeping Site #2's layout.
The "Substitue Mount Point (this page) with Mounted page" option is
checked in order tho get all the subpages too.

Indexed_search recognizes page id=xxx (original page from Site #1) and
page id=xxx&MP=xxx-yyy (the same page displayed in Site #2) as two
different pages. The only problem is that pages with the MP parameter
are considered as part of Site #1 (according to the id parameter) while
they should be considered as part of Site #2.

I have no idea how to solve this problem, does anyone have a clue ?