[TYPO3-english] Whitespace and newline in page.headerData

Rik Willems rik at actiview.nl
Mon Apr 27 11:08:56 CEST 2009

Hi Elijah,

Here is how I use it, and it works just fine:

   // Place own title tag
config.noPageTitle = 2
page.headerData.1 = TEXT
page.headerData.1 {
   data = field:subtitle // TSFE:page|title
   noTrimWrap = |	<title>| - {$config.siteName}</title>|
}

The tab before <title> makes it align nicely with the rest of the auto
generated head content. The data field make that the page title is also
correct for tt_news article titles.

Rik