[TYPO3-english] Whitespace and newline in page.headerData

Elijah Alcantara elijah.alcantara at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 11:02:56 CEST 2009

Hi,

@notrimwrap: Exactly what I was looking for, thanks! solved!

@parenthesis: I can see how this works for a single page.headerData, but
what about multiple ones?

page.headerData.10
page.headerData.15
page.headerData.20 ...

It doesn't seem to arrange itself and set a new line for each
headerData, I even attempted to do something like this:
page.headerData.5 = COA
page.headerData.5 {
 5 = TEXT
 5.value (

 )
}

Just so I can try and add a new line before headerData.10, but that
doesn't seem to work :(

@base in headerData: oh that's a special issue in my site, I just had to
use it.

Regards,