[TYPO3-english] Why there is not an " official " online Forum for TYPO3 ?

Ahmed Moosavi r.mesbah at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 09:36:09 CEST 2009

Hello ,
Why typo3 has not an official centralized online active forum like most
of other content management systems ? I know there is some unofficial
English forums but they are not active as this mailing list is.

The mailinglist is good but an online forum has better structure for
searching and subscribing and archiving and some other editorial options
like from better quoting and threading to the attachments and better
graphical GUI that absolutely effects on better performance for Typo3
assigned times . Also I think mailing lists is very coldest in
relationship than an standard forum and a forum makes better and warmer
community for this association.

Typo3 lacks some social basis and I think there is not a clear Roadmap
for a new user to go and most of new users is stumping as they confuse
about creating just a simple site , and it makes a huge lost in the way
of a biggest community that decreases the TYPO3 developments.

Best Regards
Ahmed