[TYPO3-english] Looking for who is who extension that is activly developped

Fabien Udriot fudriot at omic.ch
Mon Apr 20 09:25:46 CEST 2009

I don't know whether it will solve your problem but have a look at the extension partner.

It has been recently updated:
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/?tx_terfe_pi1[view]=search&no_cache=1&tx_terfe_pi1[sword]=partner

The extension is also on Forge for bug reporting / contributing:
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-partner

Fb.