[TYPO3-english] Looking for who is who extension that is activly developped

Mario Rimann typo3-coding at rimann.org
Thu Apr 23 18:00:44 CEST 2009

Hi Andreas

Andreas Balzer schrieb:
> Until now I used an extension called bzd_staff_directory but it has
> serious problems concerning how to select a departement. The problem is
> that the departement selection is not nested and cannot be configured
> with access rights. As we have a lot of departements in many different
> buildings (many departements have the same name and only differentiate
> by the building name) with a lot of people this problem makes us go mad.

Well, I see some space for improvement there.

Please enter it change-by-change to the bugtracker at
https://bugs.oliverklee.com/ Feel free to deliver patches against the
SVN trunk (I can grant you SVN access for this).

If you have a detailed proposal but no coding skills or no time to do it
on your own, contact me by mail with some details so we can discuss that
off-list.

> Unfortunately the extension author does not respond to my emails so an
> update doesn't seem to be available in the near future.

Well, maybe this is just because I never got a message regarding
this...? Don't know where you've sent it to, but I don't have any mail
from you - and there is no bugtracker entry afaik.

BZD Staff Directory is still under development - not with high pressure
as it's a project besides my paid job that is done during my spare time,
but there is some progress. I expect to release 0.8.0 within the next weeks.

Cheers,
Mario