[TYPO3-english] Antw: Re: CoolUri - tt_news -> related news

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Fri Apr 17 22:56:59 CEST 2009

Tt_news contains this piece of code:

$queryString = explode('&', t3lib_div::implodeArrayForUrl('',
t3lib_div::_GET())) ;
if ($queryString) {
$newsAddParams = '&' . implode($paramArray, '&');
}
// load the parameter string into the register 'newsAddParams' to access
it from TS
$veryLocal_cObj->LOAD_REGISTER(array('newsAddParams' => $newsAddParams),
'');

so, when there is no $queryString, there won't be any newsAddParams.
This smells, because, with CoolUri, "t3lib_div::_GET()" is empty.

Yep, that's the problem.

CoolUri doesn't set $_GET array and this code depends on that. That's
really stupid. I don't know how about RealUrl, but I bet it doesn't set
it neither.

--
Jan Bednarik
www.bednarik.org - web about Typo3 in czech