[TYPO3-english] Antw: Re: CoolUri - tt_news -> related news

Joe Berger joeberger at gmx.de
Wed Apr 15 20:44:54 CEST 2009

Hi,

I agree, that's the problem. What I don't understand, without CoolUri the
link for related news works perfectly.

I've made some changes with TS but deactivated them of course to test the
system.

It would be really a great help if someone else could add his experiences
with tt_news (related news) and CoolUri.

Joe

>>> Jan Bednarik<info at bednarik.org> schrieb am 15.04.2009 um 20:23:
>>  the only output of the TS is get: Related news URL params: ""
>
> And that's the problem. So, the problem is somewhere in tt_news
> configuration. Have you changed is somehow?
>
> See, tt_news registers string "&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=222" in register
> under key "newsAddParams" and then adds it as
> 10.typolink.additionalParams.data=register:newsAddParams.
>
> Since it's for some reason empty, it cannot be transformed into any
value.