[TYPO3-english] need advice - recommended server specs

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Thu Apr 16 19:43:22 CEST 2009

One server for Apache, PHP, MySQL, and storage? That would require a big
machine.

How much traffic are you expecting to all the websites? What kind of
sites - processor heavy?, frequently updated?, lots of pages?

You might want to put all sites on one server with shared Typo3
directory for ease of maintenance or have them in one installation for
content sharing & user management. Whether its a good idea or not
depends on the specific situation.

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media
http://danosipov.com/blog/