[TYPO3-english] need advice - recommended server specs

Dominique Feyer dominique.feyer at reelpeek.net
Sat Apr 18 15:42:39 CEST 2009

As Joko said "but I want to re-develop in typo3" 20 website before may
;-) good challenge.

4.3 offer great improvement, for this kind of project it's maybe a good
idea to work on 4.3 ... i think

Thanks for this "outdated warning" ... i don't have to much time this
day to follow 4.3 developement

Dominique

On 2009-04-18 12:26:41 +0200, Steffen Müller <typo3 at t3node.com> said:

> Hi.
>
> On 17.04.2009 22:46 Dominique Feyer wrote:
>> with TYPO3 4.3 you can read this
>> http://dmitry-dulepov.com/article/how-to-enable-memcached-cache-in-typo3-43.html

The