[TYPO3-english] update wizard -> changeCompatibilityVersion; configured to behave like version 4.1 of TYPO3

Rupali rupali.ffm at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 16 11:56:30 CEST 2009

Hi,

I read that issue of double and single quotes.
but in this project's localconf all entries are in single quotes and that is
correct also. (no double entries also). we have typo3 4.2.6 from beginning
and inbetween we have updated our databank from latin1 to utf8. There was no
update of typo3 version.

so what i should do to solve this? As such i have got only the warning and
nothing else in functionality of typo3 is going wrong.
Is it preferable in my case to do "update Wizard" (changecompatibilyversion
and mergeadvanceddoktypeconversion)

I just want to be sure about solution as this project is already running.

Thanks.