[TYPO3-english] Stripping a trademark sign from title using RealURL

Lukas Stancik webmaster at robe.cz
Mon Apr 6 15:32:24 CEST 2009

Hi list,

I'm strugling with removing a trademark sign ALT+0153 from RealURL generated URLs.
What I found out so far is using 'encodeTitle_userProc' option inside 'useUniqueCache_conf' array.
But I'm not able to call my function the right way, I think.

Let's suppose I'd like to call the main function from class.tx_realurl_userfunctest.php shipped with the extension

Could some of you tell me how the line in my config should look like? I have something like this, but I know I'm just shooting here...

'encodeTitle_userProc'=>'EXT:realurl/class.tx_realurl_userfunctest.php:&tx_realurl_userfunctest->main',

Thank you very much for any hints in advance

Best Regards

Lukas