[TYPO3-english] Question about TYPO3 4.3

Daniel Doesburg daniel at typo3-nl.eu
Mon Apr 13 13:23:17 CEST 2009

Dmitry Dulepov schreef:
> Hi!
>
> Daniel Doesburg wrote:
>> I'm testing this version. And until now I've no problems with the core
>> features.
>>
>> But some extensions give problems. PE an error 500 on tt_news.
>> Where do I have to drop that?
>
> No errors here with latest 4.3 trunk & tt_news.
>
> Firsts, you have to check your server's error log for details. Just saying that tt_news gives 500 with 4.3 is not very useful and most likely it will be closed as "unable to reproduce". You need to give developers something to start with.

Hi Dmitry,

Of course, you'r right. And I'm sniffing for more information. So I
found that an other 4.3 site works fine with tt_news.

But my intention was not to add a bug to the mailing list, but to ask
something about the procedure to add a bug about the new 4.3 version,
solely or in combination with an extension, in the bugtracker.
And that question was not answered.

So, please, how do I have to handle?

Regards,

Daniel Doesburg