[TYPO3-english] Question about TYPO3 4.3

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Mon Apr 13 13:42:47 CEST 2009

Daniel Doesburg wrote:

>>> But some extensions give problems. PE an error 500 on tt_news.
Please wait a few minutes. I also noticed that tt_news doesn't work (no
tt_news output at all) in newer revisions after longer time without svn
update. I'll investigate it right now.

> But my intention was not to add a bug to the mailing list, but to ask
> something about the procedure to add a bug about the new 4.3 version,
> solely or in combination with an extension, in the bugtracker.
> And that question was not answered.
>
> So, please, how do I have to handle?

I think with such new introduced bugs in development versions it's right to
post it here in the list as you did. Although bug tracker (for tt_news IMHO)
is the right place in usual, IMHO it's different during development of new
major versions, which introduce a new problem.

In such cases you should use the SVN trunk and step several revisions back
to see, which patch introduced the bug. This is what I'll do now.

Stay tuned! Maybe the same bug affects both of us.

Steffen