[TYPO3-english] Changing templavoila fields (typoscript path) by my own extension

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Apr 10 21:29:48 CEST 2009

Hi!

Arne Reith wrote:
> Thats sounds logical. And I suppose there is no way to affect the order
> of execution?!

It is executed in the order of DS fields. I would not rely on the order in the plugin, I would search for some other way.

> If I put the h1 in the div of the extension, my css to access the h1 and
> the styling in the css(for example the margin handling) has to be
> different to all other pages of the site. So I think the finest solution
> is to leave the h1 where it is and only change the content of it. But if
> there is no other way I will put the h1 on my extension page in the div
> of the extension.

TemplaVoila allows you to have many template objects, so you can use a dedicated template for one page if it serves your purposes better :)

--
Dmitry Dulepov
In TYPO3 blog: http://dmitry-dulepov.com/article/cbrealurl-preconfigure-your-realurl.html