[TYPO3-english] Changing templavoila fields (typoscript path) by my own extension

Arne Reith liste at bitbricks.de
Sun Apr 12 10:23:41 CEST 2009

Hello Dmitry,

> so you can use a dedicated template for one page
 > if it serves your purposes better :)

Ok, there are other ways. This might be a good solution.

This raise other questions. :) Such as can I ship tv template fragements
with an extension. I think the german yaml extension - yust another
multicolumn layout - http://www.yaml.de must do this.

But this I will try to find out by myself... :)

Happy Easter to You and all the other typo3 guys!

Arne

--
bitbricks
softwaresolutions for intra- and internet

Hagenstraße 11
32825 Blomberg
Deutschland

Tel.: +49 (0) 5235 994853