[TYPO3-english] typo3 sites and enterprise applications

Riadh riadhkacem at msn.com
Fri Apr 10 20:37:40 CEST 2009

thank you Dmitry Dulepov for replying
I have searched a lot in the internet about how can I use web services in a
php code. I have found a lot of tools like nuSOAP, Pear SOAP or I can even
use the extension of php 5 for saop web services. But I prefer using another
third party framework : WSO2 Web Services Framework/PHP because it supports
additional functionalities like WS security ,WS addressing.etc.
Now I am wondering if these third party frameworks are supported or not by
typo3.
Is it possible or not to integrate this frameworks with typo3 through
extensions or directly through php ? It will not create problems in the CMS?

I can not understand why in typo3 documentation there is no information
about integrating web services or enterprise application in general.

Don't you think Dmitry that integrating applications in the web sites or the
intranet sites is fundamental ?

And don't you think that for a developer it's a key information?
Please if any one has documentation about this I would be grateful if you
help me to understand.