[TYPO3-english] typo3 sites and enterprise applications

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Apr 10 21:27:46 CEST 2009

Hi!

Riadh wrote:
> Is it possible or not to integrate this frameworks with typo3 through
> extensions or directly through php ? It will not create problems in the
> CMS?

It depends on how it is integrated :)

> I can not understand why in typo3 documentation there is no information
> about integrating web services or enterprise application in general.

Why should it be there? :)

> Don't you think Dmitry that integrating applications in the web sites or
> the intranet sites is fundamental ?

I think PHP is good enough for writing enterprise applications. I used to code in Java for several years and all the time Java was absolutely bad for server side programming (slow, resource-hungry, poor performance, etc). I prefer PHP for such work. I would never use .NET or Java for server side programming.

> And don't you think that for a developer it's a key information?

I did not understand the question.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
In TYPO3 blog: http://dmitry-dulepov.com/article/cbrealurl-preconfigure-your-realurl.html