[TYPO3-english] Page jumps down to first RTE in IE

Pankaj Lele pankaj at lelesys.com
Fri Apr 3 08:36:54 CEST 2009

Hello!

I have a FE plugin developed and there are almost 20 fields in a form in
one of the plugin views. There are 3 RTEs (instances of rtehtmlarea)
within those 20 fields. These RTEs are placed one below each other
starting first RTE at around 12th field location from the top of the
form. Now when I load the page in FE it jumps to the first RTE in IE
6/7. I have tried everything to stop this but no luck. There was a bug
post related to this at: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9965  but in
this bug post it was fixed to jump on first RTE instead of last RTE in a
page.

Can anybody help on this?

-Pankaj

--