[TYPO3-english] MnoGoSearch, realurl, languages and configuration records

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Thu Apr 2 12:48:07 CEST 2009

Hey Dmitry!

> Jigal van Hemert wrote:
>> On a multi language site one expects search results only from the
>> current
>> language. To solve this I am trying to make configuration records which
>> can be used in the advanced search form.
>
> <skip>
>
>> I tried to set up three Realm records with
>> http://domain/fr/.* - Allow - regular expression
>> http://domain/de/.* - Allow - regular expression
>> http://domain/(de|fr)/.* - Allow - regular expression - No match
>>
>> Indexing didn't index anything and later I read that setting
>> plugin.tx_mnogosearch_pi1.search.siteList = 1 doesn't support Realm
>> records.
>
> You need only server records in this case. Use http://domain/fr/ and
> http://domain/de/. Mnogosearch will index everything below the given URL
> too.

But what if the current language is English and we need to search/index
everything which is http://domain/, but not http://domain/fr/ or
http://domain/de/ ??

>> Can this be solved with Server records somehow, or must the realurl
>> configuration be changed to make English pages have a /en/ prefix?
>
> Hm. What is special about English? :)

Nothing, except that it's the default language of the site and thus has no
Website Language record in the root :-P
Apart from that, this is the current (realurl) configuration on that site.

TIA
--
Jigal van Hemert.