[TYPO3] kj_imagelightbox2 configuration

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Tue Sep 30 08:20:55 CEST 2008

Hi,

>>> tt_content.image.20.1.file.saveImageIconTitle = Just Save
>>>
>>> nothing happens.
>
>> Where did you get such options?
>
> It was just my try. Since there are such optins as:
>
> tt_content.image.20.1.file.imageLightbox2maxW
> tt_content.image.20.1.file.imageLightbox2maxH
> tt_content.image.20.1.file.saveImageShow
> tt_content.image.20.1.file.printImageShow
> tt_content.image.20.1.file.presentMode
>
> I supposed, that there may be 'saveImageIconTitle' like at Extension configuration.

You cannot simply suppose and hope this will work :-) If the information
is not written in the documentation, then you'll have to dig into the
code to see how this text is created.

> But the question still remains: how can I create different titles for
> differnt languages?

This depends on how the text is generated but reading the "frontend
localization guide" will answer this question.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en/tutorials/typo3.html