[TYPO3] kj_imagelightbox2 configuration

Victor Livakovsky v-tyok at mail.ru
Mon Sep 29 19:04:38 CEST 2008

>> 2. How can I change extension options via TS?
>> I have multilanguage site and I want to change save and print icon
>> image titles, but when I do this:
>>
>> tt_content.image.20.1.file.saveImageIconTitle = Just Save
>>
>> nothing happens.

> Where did you get such options?

It was just my try. Since there are such optins as:

tt_content.image.20.1.file.imageLightbox2maxW
tt_content.image.20.1.file.imageLightbox2maxH
tt_content.image.20.1.file.saveImageShow
tt_content.image.20.1.file.printImageShow
tt_content.image.20.1.file.presentMode

I supposed, that there may be 'saveImageIconTitle' like at Extension configuration.

But the question still remains: how can I create different titles for
differnt languages?