[TYPO3] Howto create a rootline stopping after n levels?

Sébastien Schiesser sebastien.schiesser at zhdk.ch
Mon Sep 29 11:55:53 CEST 2008

range works perfectly and I would create extension templates if I need
different "n" (currently not needed).

my only problem is formatting: I want "LEVELN" instead of "leveln - ".
For all previous levels, I just have to set the CUR property with a
different formatting, but if I go deeper into the pagetree, it doesn't
work anymore.