[TYPO3] Howto create a rootline stopping after n levels?

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Mon Sep 29 13:06:03 CEST 2008

Hi,

> my only problem is formatting: I want "LEVELN" instead of "leveln - ".
> For all previous levels, I just have to set the CUR property with a
> different formatting, but if I go deeper into the pagetree, it doesn't
> work anymore.

Ah, that's what :-)

You have to look at optionSplit. It is explained close to the beginning
of the TSRef [1] and allows you to change properties depending on the
position of an element, e.g. the first one or the last one. There are
many examples in the mailing list (search for "first" or "last").

HTH

--

Francois Suter

[1]