[TYPO3] Cooluri & Hide in menu

Freddy Tripold freddy.tripold at tlog.at
Tue Sep 23 19:28:12 CEST 2008

Hi,

if I want to link to a site where "hide in menu" is selected, cooluri
links to the parent site (I think to the first which is not hidden).

I have read some postings about similiar problems, but nothing which
helps. So I tried to call the page from BE, direct with another
browser(logged out), set config.redirectOldLinksToNew = 1, but nothing
happens. Always cleaned the cache between the steps.
In the cache these pages (hide in menu) are all with the url from the
parent sites.
What can I do?
I have Typo3 4.2.1 and Cooluri 1.0.15.

br