[TYPO3] Extension "comments" notification without the need to approve each comment?

Thomas Hirt info at thomas-hirt.at
Mon Sep 22 16:40:51 CEST 2008

Last Question:

So to use your hook, i have to start a whole new extension?
Probably with the extension kickstarter...
Install this extension and make the modifications...

I my class (from my extension) I can use the parameters you describe in
your documentation... For example the url of the post, a.s.o.

Is this the right way?

Thomas