[TYPO3] Extension "comments" notification without the need to approve each comment?

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Sep 22 15:08:06 CEST 2008

Hi!

Thomas Hirt wrote:
> Thanks,
> but my function seems not to be called even after I clear the cache...
>
> in comments/ext_localconf.php
> $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXTCONF']['comments']['processSubmission'][$_EXTKEY]
> =
> 'EXT:toms_extension/class.tx_tomsext_hookclass.php:tx_tomsext_hookclass->testEmail';

Do not put it into comments extension! Put it into your own extension! comments ext is read-only for you, you must not modify it.

>  >> You do not have pi_getLL in this class. This will result in fatal PHP
>  From where do you know this?

Look yourself: do you have a function named pi_getLL() in your class? No. So you cannot call it.

> Where do I see wich Parameters are available?

In the manual for the comments extension.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 Core team